Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Apartment in outer Mongolia...


I'm moving to LaGrange, KY in about a month. I have a really cute apartment that is only 3 miles from work, instead of the 20-30 minute commute I have now twice a day. And let me tell you, 20-30 extra minutes of sleep is a big deal when you're trying to be at work by 7:00am! I'm really excited in a way, while I'm worried I've just made myself so geographically undesirable I'll never convince my friends to visit. My logic being that my social life only really comes alive on the weekends anyway, so a 30 minute drive 2-3x a week vs. minimum of 5x is an improvement. My apartment is within walking distance of the local library and the only movie theater in town, PERFECT! My two favorites! Now if I the theater only served Chinese food and only attracted dark haired, blue eyed men I'd never leave. A girl can dream...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I just went to that new library a few hours ago, and it is pretty freakin sweet. I'm pretty jealous you're so close. Say hi to my mom-in-law if you go.

The Welborn Family said...

You forgot to mention dimples! :D Congrats on the new place, so exciting!